Friday 3 January 2014

Day 26.. my obsession

Rite now my obsession is Shaklee..I really love doing business with Shaklee.i love to share all that I read & google with my fan in my fanpage n blog..

With Shaklee I become a reading person.i need to read the article or blog that I can use the idea to create my own blog.

I also love to meet new person cum my customer in my life.my network become more with since I join Shaklee..


Sekiranya anda berminat untuk menggunakan produk Shaklee/konsultasi/menjana pendapatan bersama Shaklee sila hubungi saya melalui;

♥Siti Khadijah Awih (Id:867607)-Pengedar Sah Shaklee di Miri, Sarawak.
♥Call/Msg/Whatsapp : 013-5611583/013-5706183
♥Fb Page : Little Ct'z
♥COD adalah di sekitar Miri dan kawasan yang berdekatan dengannya.
♥Email : ctazri83@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment