Monday 30 December 2013

Me,Myself & I

day 23:Write a letter to yourself in 30 years.

Dear Me,
It’s been 30 years had been passed. I hope that rite now you have being a good “muslimah”, daughter, wife and mother. I also hope that you already being a successful person rite now.

I hope that you have been enjoying your life with the entire person that you loved around you. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful time within these 30 years.

Thanks for being strong women within these 30 years and work hard for your successful life.

Dear Me,

Just enjoying your life and your quality time with your family. You deserve the entire thing that you have rite now because we already being a hardworking, patience woman being these while. Don’t forget to say “Alhamdulillah” and thanks to Allah for all that you being through all these 30 years.

I promise that me presence will make sure 30 years from now  you will have a happy & successful person.

Yours faithfully,
You in 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment