Monday 30 December 2013

the things i want to my loved one..

day 22:Things you want to say to 5 different people.



5 person that i want to say this is:-

1. My imam a.k.a my hubby
2. my son
3. my parent
4. my sisters
5. to myself

thanks for always beside me no matter what happen in my life. thanks for accept the way i am. thanks for loving me.thanks for teach me the meaning of life & relationship. i love u guys no matter what happen. only Allah know the feeling that i have for you guys. without all of u , my life wouldn't be this complete. May Allah bless of of u & please be strong in your life because i promise that i always be there whenever you needed me. Amin...

Sekiranya anda berminat untuk menggunakan produk Shaklee/konsultasi/menjana pendapatan bersama Shaklee sila hubungi saya melalui;

♥Siti Khadijah Awih (Id:867607)-Pengedar Sah Shaklee di Miri, Sarawak.
♥Call/Msg/Whatsapp : 013-5611583/013-5706183
♥Fb Page : Little Ct'z
♥COD adalah di sekitar Miri dan kawasan yang berdekatan dengannya.
♥Email : ctazri83@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment